When an author submits a manuscript to the SKIPS ANVESHAN (A Journal of Management Studies) for publication consideration, he or she agrees to abide by SKIPS ANVESHAN (A Journal of Management Studies) requirements. Specifically, an author must:
- Agree that his or her manuscript presents work that is original, not plagiarized; that he or she has not submitted the manuscript under review for publication elsewhere; and that he or she will not submit the manuscript under review to another publication during the review period at the SKIPS ANVESHAN (A Journal of Management Studies).
- Agree that, during the review process, he or she will take down all other versions of submitted manuscripts (e.g., working papers, prior drafts, final drafts) posted on any Web site (e.g., personal, departmental, institutional, university, archival, working series).
- Take full responsibility for the work he or she submits to and publishes with the SKIPS ANVESHAN (A Journal of Management Studies).
- Make the citations or referencing according to the sixth edition of the American Psychological Association (APA, 6th edition or MLA 7th edition).
- Submit the manuscript in a Microsoft Word file from which the author has removed the title page, his or her name, and all author-identifying references.
- Submit the manuscript via e-mail to the email@example.com
- Editor-in-chief, Executive editor, Peer reviewers, and the members of the editorial board and advisory committees are not responsible for errors or any consequences arising from the use of information contained in the Journal.
- Authors should read the “Guidelines for Authors” Menu on the website’s page before making a submission. Manuscript should be prepared according to the style and specifications of the journal’s policy.
Ethics for Reviewers
- Reviewers should evaluate manuscript based on the scientific merit in an impartial and unbiased way.
- Reviewers should particularly comment on novelty and originality of the work.
- Reviewers should evaluate the suitability of methodology described, study design etc.
- The information related to the article under review should be kept confidential. Any potential conflicts of interest should be communicated to the Editor.